I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Big AZ Vending Machine Food

It's been way too long since I have been golfing.  Just a few years ago I made a decision to play more golf and I did for a little while but it has now been a year since I've played any golf.


Spring 2012 - I will be making time for golf.  


There is a golf course in Kansas that has a vending machine in it that sells Big AZ Burgers and I doubt I actually tried one but I remember that I was intrigued by everything about them.  The idea that you could buy a burger or chicken sandwich from a vending machine and that they would be called Big AZ food.


But the most important point I have to make here is about Search Engine Optimization.  Do you know what SEO is?  Let me explain it simply.


People, like yourself, search the internet to find information.


Companies that are selling something want to come up naturally in your search results because you are more likely to click on the search results that are not paid for.


That is organic search and sites that are well optimized for this do better than their competitors.  


Anyone who claims to be an SEO expert knows there is some mystery to this but I am here to tell you something today that has been baffling me for a while now.


One of the biggest ways my blog gets traffic is searches on big az burger.


1.  Who is searching about big az burgers?


2.  Why does my blog come up in the top spot on this?


3. Why doesn't the Big AZ company have their own website?


I'll make it for them and believe me, I'll make it so that it knocks my blog right out of the top spot in Google search.


Let's get started with www.bigazburgers.com and I'll have a great cartoon done by Mike Wartella of a fantastically large woman whose behind is a delicious looking burger - that she is pulling out of a vending machine.


You will know exactly how to order the product in bulk, and a vending machine to go with it.


Anyone want to make some money here?


I haven't seen a Big AZ burger or chicken sandwich lately.  Have you?  Have you ever eaten one?


I have one word for you:  not kosher.


By the way, I went back and looked at my original post about this: http://amyeats.blogspot.com/2008/08/big-az-vending-machines.html
and it turns out that I need a Food Court Express vending machine in my house.









No comments: