I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Monday, October 17, 2011

iPhone 5+

I was thinking about the iPhone 5.  Well, not really.  I was just thinking about what would be really cool to have with the next extra-fantastic phone that comes out.  And, yes, an Apple product comes to mind.

When I think disruptive innovation I think Apple and so I'm placing my order.  Apple, make the iPhone 5 like this please.

I want a device that looks a lot like the current iPhone but when you turn it on it displays a holograph.  Yeah, that's what I said.  And it has a scanner on it so you can play with that holograph.  You can't do that?  Buy Microsoft's kinect technology, and improve it.  I don't care.  Do what you have to do.

And I don't like the on screen keyboard so I want a laser to create a keyboard at the bottom of my device that I can type onto (using that eye/scanner technology again).

I know Siri is really fantastic but I don't like to talk to inanimate objects so I can't use her.

I was thinking I might show a picture of what I'm talking about so I googled "phone with laser keyboard" and it looks like I'm WAY behind the times.

http://www.mightygeek.com/toys/iphone-5-features-sleek-design-laser-keyboard-hologram-display/  

Obviously I have just tapped into the collective conscience and this is actually what we can expect from the iPhone 5 and not just total nonsense.

I'm so excited!!!

Still - keep your eyes on the prize, Apple:  the implantable chip.

Actually, some of this technology reminds me of a movie I just saw that I'm going to go ahead and not write about on here but if you want to know something REALLY CRAZY that you can do through the internet in Japan, email me and I'll direct you to this film for more information.

No comments: