I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Trezo Vino

Tonight I had dinner with my kids and my parents at Carmen's cafe.  My daughter leaned over to me and said, "remember that bar around here where you took me to happy hour and I had a really good drink?"

So my daughter was talking about Trezo Vino and she was maybe in Kindergarten when that happened.  I didn't even remember when or why I took her there but I do remember the drink was really good.

All throughout dinner she pestered me to take her to the bar down the street and get her a drink so I did.

We sat outside and I got to watch the kids dance while we waited for the bartender to make magic.  They really do make the best drinks at Trezo Vino. 


No comments: