I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dark Chocolate Cupcakes From King Arthur Flour

Thank you so much to the MacLeays who sent us this wonderful Christmas present.  I have never tasted more delicious cupcakes.  For me, the real heavenly part of these delightful cakes was the butter cream frosting.  I made the cupcakes and the frosting and assembled the treats with the help of the three sweetest little girls I know.  I'm sure it was their little hands that helped make these taste so good.

I think I enjoyed the cupcakes more than anyone. 
 
Thank you Auntie!!



No comments: