I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Disney Part 2

Just go read my sister's blog.  http://dinnersbyjodi.blogspot.com  My favorite parts are where she says, "Everything looks dark next to Cinderella's Castle.  Everything in the whole world."  And, when she says in her first tip on going to Disney, "Bring all of your money and plan on leaving it there."   'Tis the truth.

On another note.  Lots of people are calling me from India these days so I don't always answer my phone.  Especially when I'm driving children around.  Today on the ride home from school I saw a number come up on the caller ID in my car that said 2503 and I knew it was India so I didn't answer.  Noah asked me why.  I said, "I don't know who it is so I'm not answering it."  After the person called back three times Noah said, "Mom, answer it.  They might be selling popcorn."

I love that kid.

No comments: