I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Frittata at Highlands Inn

Some people are planners and some fly by the seat of their pants.  I am a planner who can fly by the seat of her pants.  I like to plan and I'm good at it.  I can plan something many years ahead of time.  But I'm ready when opportunities arise to do that which I never dreamed I would do.  Part of the reason why is because I learned a long time ago that we regret what we didn't do.  We rarely regret what we did. 

This was a lovely zucchini frittata topped with some kind of delicious cheese that I ate at the beautiful Carmel Highlands resort. 
 
Carmel is a wonderful town on a dramatic coast where you can watch whales all afternoon in the winter.  There is very good food in Carmel and many jewelry stores.  

I hope to go back there once a year in January. 

No comments: