I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bubba Gump Shrimp

Why don't all restaurants have a way to let servers know when you need them? They have a little button like the stewardess light in a plane in all restaurants in Japan and I was positively delighted to see they have a way to do this at Bubba Gump's.

We spent the morning at the aquarium which was great. I love aquariums with a passion. As a child growing up in Kansas I dreamed of being a marine biologist. My favorite nighttime dreams still feature marine life and the type of aquarium/resorts that don't exist anywhere.

Yet nowadays going to the aquarium makes me want to eat fish. So that's what I ordered.

Plus this special drink they have...

No comments: