I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Kitchen Table

I am nearly speechless, but so much must be said.

Tonight after looking at a house in Mountain View that a young Google millionaire built and is renting as he embarks on life adventures my husband took me to dinner at a lovely kosher restaurant downtown.

I ate too much of course and had a glass of wine which means a headache tomorrow. But I had a burger with lamb bacon on it.

And what a pleasure it was to dine in a room full of men wearing kippot. I can't wait to bring my son there.

There is a world of diversity here. It brings me to tears.

No comments: