I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Cooking at Home

I made gnocchi for the boy, potatoes for the girl (and pasta) and attempted North's zucca chips. I was told mine were better.

They are very easy to make and kinda healthy.

This week I have been sick. I will admit that it has been years since I have been this ill. I just haven't let an illness nail me this hard in recent memory.

I don't have the patience for this fuzzy brained disgustingness. Even my talking cat irritates me.

I suppose it all boils down to sleep. Sleeping a lot will keep you healthy and I haven't been lately and I can't now.

I'll make kosher burgers tomorrow to cheer up.

No comments: