I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fritz

It's really fun to have your food delivered by a train circling overhead. Especially when you order it by picking up a phone instead of asking a server.

I had the gendare which has pickles, onions and hashbrowns on it. I also had them add an egg but I forgot to say don't cook it too much.

I decided I'm going to open a restaurant where I ask people what they are on the mood for and then I give them whatever I want. There will be some kind of quick survey. Are they really hungry or on a diet? What's their favorite food. Do they like sweet, savory, sour....

And no one will be allowed in who has allergies or a list of foods they don't like. And it will be Kosher.

No comments: