I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

When I Have a Chicken

I'm going to be able to get fresh eggs from her everyday.

And on Sundays I will bake fresh ciabatta in our wood burning oven out back where I make all our bread and pizza and I'll slice it and melt some ooey gooey cheese on it and top it with a half-cooked fried egg.

And they will call it Amy's Sunday breakfast. And sometimes we'll have fresh strawberries from our garden with it.

I'm daydreaming a little bit, but I did make this for breakfast on Sunday.

No comments: