I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kansas City Favorites

The restaurants I will miss when living in the Bay area include:

North
I love their bread and tomato butter and all their food and I just dig that restaurant. It's my favorite.

La Bodega
I love tapas and they have a great vibe.

Bluestem
Steak tartare in the lounge is unmatched anywhere.

Oklahoma Joe's
Favorite BBQ but too painful to miss. Only edible once a year anyway.

Korma Sutra
No doubt it is really Mr. Singh who I will miss. My favorite Indian food and my favorite restaurateur by far.

Places I never eat anyway but so far irreplaceable:

The Peanut
BLT. Temptation...

Story
Best fancy schmancy dining in KC. Love the chef and his wife.

Saigon 39
Favorite bun.

Blanc
Kobe burger with truffle fries I will miss the chance to resist your temptation.

People, I expect to find places in the San Francisco area that replace these favorites!

Did I forget any Kansas City spectaculars?

No comments: