I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Story - hands down the best restaurant in Kansas City.

I realize that everyone has their own taste in food.   So maybe what they serve at Story would not appeal to everyone.  But if you have eaten at Story a couple of times and it's not your favorite place I would like to know what your favorite is.  

Below is an appetizer called chicken parmesan. Get it.
This is the halibut ceviche. I could eat this for dinner every night.
I always get the duck empanadas. Always. Always.
I forgot what this dessert was, but it was amazing. I haven't found a replacement for Story out here yet but I will. I hope.
It's just really good food.  The servers are weird, but I can put up with that.

No comments: