I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Marlowe

This is a great little restaurant near 4th and King.  I loved the burrata and the burger was amazing.  I could do without the spicy sauce underneath the tomatoes but otherwise it was so yummy.  This is fine dining like you would expect from San Francisco!

 
This burger really is one of the best I have had.  Blanc's kobe burger is still my favorite outside of my house (and In N Out) but I highly recommend this place in every way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a dish of grey salt next to the burrata ? Also looks like some good crusty bread..