I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bistro Laurent

This really great French restaurant is in Paso Robles just off of highway 101.

It was amazing!
This was salmon tartare with fried beet salad on top.
Goat cheese on top of potatoes ... yum.. the smiley face didn't fit though.
This amuse bouche to start our meal was not kosher but with the shrimp removed it was delicious.
This was one of the best cheese plates I've ever had.  I don't remember what the flower in the middle was but it was delicious.  All of the cheese were.  I'll go back just for the cheese.  Heaven.

No comments: