I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Soda Vending Machine of Awesomeness

I went to a little place called Presto Pasta and was amazed by this self-serve soda machine where you could make up anything you could imagine to drink just about. Pretty fun!

This is the main screen where you pick your base soda.
This what the machine looks like.  Really fun.
Then you select the flavor you want after you pick which kind of soda...

1 comment:

cm punk said...

this is such a nice and useful information for us...i appreciate urs word........best soda machine manufacturer