I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eating

Oh are things busy!  It is wonderful!  So lately I have been very, ecstatically happy with my kids eating habits.  I can make dinner and they eat it.  Yesterday I made hamburgers and everyone ate every bite.  What?  Yes!  And they ask me for stuff they want to eat.  Like Noah wanted matzah ball soup tonight and she wanted latkes and he asked for corn on the cob for tomorrow night.  And they keep asking for toast constantly because suddenly I make the best toast.

I love being a Mom and only wish I had more time to spend after their short school day helping them with homework and playing with them.

We haven't had Yorkshire pudding in a while.  That might be good with steak this weekend!

No comments: