I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Three Zero Cafe

Voted best breakfast on the coast ten years in a row, the Three Zero Cafe sits at Half Moon Bay airport and is cute as a button.

With mouthwatering menu items in abundance we were a little surprised that the food was kind of ok and not great.

I've come to realize that the most famous places on the coast are not famous for good food no matter what the reviewers say. Ambiance rules when you are eating by the ocean.

Still, we'll go back to watch the little planes go in and out because it's a cute little cafe!

No comments: