I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Monday, November 5, 2012

More Ideas

I'm telling you, I know what the future holds.  This is another idea I had 15 years ago: http://www.bowanddrape.com/.

The iPad was my biggest prediction ever, but I have been right every time and I can now see clearly that predicting what people will demand of the free market is a gift I have.  

So yes, everyone will have a MakerBot in their home in the future.

And if you get scared thinking about the implantable chip going in you - then you are not ready for what's to come.

No comments: