I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Inspiration

First I have to share this link to Kosher on a Budget's Pizza Hamantashen because it's awesome.


Next I want to talk about inspiration.  Simon Sinek is this cute Jewish-looking guy who talks a lot about inspiration in the context of understanding your 'Why.'  I love his ideas because I believe they expose the difference between people who live inspired and people who do not.

A great many things inspire me.  I don't lack for inspiration, although I am not crystal clear on what my big 'why' in life is I feel deeply inspired by many things throughout my day.

However, I know someone who wants for inspiration.  So I am getting a little obsessed with the idea of how to get inspired.  And how to inspire others.  

Is there an inspiration gene?  

No comments: