I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Why I like Facebook and the movie This is Forty

I just don't know what is in the realm of normal sometimes.

I like to see other people experiencing the same things in life that I do because it reassures me.

And I like to know what and how people are doing.

I especially like watching people's kids grow up. Most people I know live far away from me since I just moved and because lots of my Facebook friends live all over the country. I love seeing babies turn into kids and little kids turn into big kids.

I wonder if the kids my little ones once played with will ever meet my kids when they are older. I hope so.

I like how there is no winter where I live now. I like how so many people have dogs and how I will probably have chickens someday.

I like feeling my baby kicking me and pushing on me and I like daydreaming about when I get to hold him.


No comments: