I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Passover

Last Passover was my first with my new husband and all our kids and I had energy and excitement for making a Seder in our new home (even with barely any furniture).  I drove around the Peninsula trying to find all the ingredients I needed to prepare our Seder and tried to make one that would be complete while occupying 4 little kids (4, 6, 7 and 9).  It was really wonderful and I have such fond memories.

This year we won't have our kids, except the little guy I'm growing and I am just looking for a community Seder to join.

However.

I am seeing such wonderful, fun and easy Passover recipes that I will surely be cooking a lot this year!




Also, apparently I am loving everything food related that comes out of Kosher On a Budget....


Yum, yum, yum!!!

No comments: