I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rosh Hashanah

What a happy Rosh Hashanah this year!

I tried to make a yummy dinner yesterday and we made it to services so I am glad.

My goals this year feel good to me like I can do them.

1. Talk to Hashem every day. Thank him for what he gives and ask him to help with what troubles me.

2. Focus on Shalom Bayis. Nothing is more important than peace in the home. Nothing. Ever.

Wishing the world a very happy new year filled with peace and love!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful challah and beautiful sentiments. Love you.
Mom