I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What?

How has it been over a month since I posted?  I don't get it.  I've been cooking.  The other day I made gyoza - from scratch!

I started thinking that it would be a great way to remember this hazy time if I write about dinners every night no matter how interesting they are.  That way I'll be able to look back and remember what I was feeding the kids or just the adults.

Jacob is adorable and he likes to eat!  What more can a Jewish mom want in a baby?  He is a big, chubby snuggly boy who loves food!

Just have to get him to love to sleep...

No comments: