I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Highway 1 Brewery

This is the best place to eat after visiting the elephant seals at Ano Nuevo.

Pot roast sliders are the reliable favorite but this is one of those places with a chef because everything on the menu is delicious.
The boys had Cheez it Mac n Cheese and the chicken pot pie.
The crepe of the day was amazing.

They have only been open for a year or so but I think they are going strong.

Baby Jacob is getting ready to become a toddler.  He likes to chat back and forth with people and is trying to stand up on his own, stand on his own and even takes a step before falling flat.

He has no interest in his toys but wants to play with anything that isn't for him.  He is simply adorable.

No comments: