I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ima's Famous

Remember the days when I used to make all kinds of pizzas?  I used to make a lot of things but I guess I haven't made gnocchi from scratch or my Mom's sauce or lasagna or chicken parmigiana or a whole host of things in the last few years.

That's what I hear.  

In any case there is a very fun grocery store in my town called New Leaf.  I can buy Lamonicas pizza dough there and it's the best.

Tonight I made feta and shiitake mushroom pizza.  It was good. 

No comments: