I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Enoki Mushroom Pizza

I like to make pizza.  Yesterday I tried making Noah a Japanese style mushroom pizza.

It looks great! 


Even better cooked but they really don't have the flavor to be noticed on pizza.  Maybe if you simmer them in mirin first and then put truffle oil on the pie it would be good but remember I'm working with a toddler in the background who alternates between screaming, belting out 'Let it Go' and demanding to be held.

I am not complaining.  This is the best toddler ever.  He may be on the far end of the spectrum for grossness but it's really adorable so we deal with it.

No comments: