I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Minion Cupcakes

This year I was asked to make a Dave the Minion cake but I thought it was much better to make a bunch of minion cupcakes.
They were good.  One of the kids ate 6 of them.  

I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my parents and the care they have given my family lately and always.  I'm sure it is rough to have seven extra people in your house for two weeks.

Especially when one of those people screams frequently for unknown reasons, poops his pants and wanders around constantly threatening to break things or get hurt.

But he is the cutest and sweetest one so hopefully they enjoyed some of it.

It's very hard to go back to our home.

No comments: