I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Monday, July 13, 2015

This is Pizza, This is California

If you love pizza so much that you really can't go for long without it, but let's say you aren't going to eat such kinds of things for a while, well you may make it because someone came up with the idea of cauliflower pizza.

Yes, I know this is very silly and all that but I've made it a few times now and it's pretty good.  The problem with it is that it's kind of a pain to make.  You have to have a food processor to rice your cauliflower, and that's a messy endeavor.

Except not if you live in California.

Because in California you can walk into any old grocery store and just buy a bag of "riced" cauliflower that is prepared in such a way that you can easily make cauliflower "mashed potatoes" or cauliflower "pizza crust."  This is the joy of living in California.  

No comments: