I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Japan - the beginning of blogging

8 and 1/2 years ago I went to Japan and blogged about it here.  Since then I have sometimes blogged a lot and lately blogged very little.  I will be honest ; there are things I want to blog about but I just can't.

However, I'm going to try do some serious sharing over the next couple of weeks.  Let's see if I can do it!

Here we go!

1 comment:

Mama Fern said...

I'll check in to read your blog. Can you post pictures too? Have a wonderful and safe trip.