I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Japan

Where do I start?  
I guess here:
I have known since 1995 that the future is in Japan but some things are just not catching on in the U.S. 

I need a Japanese toilet.


And this thing to clean the toilet before I sit on it in McDonalds.
This toilet magically opens when I walk in the room.
I need a toilet seat that is warm and I like a toilet that makes pleasant loud noises like a waterfall or plays music while I use it.

What the heck America?  Get with it on the toilets!


No comments: