I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Vending Machines

Someone please tell me why we don't have vending machines everywhere in the U.S.?  And more importantly, why don't we have awesome ones?
I want to get ice cream out of a vending machine on Main Street in Half Moon Bay, 24/7.
I'll admit this is an uncommon one, but if it can be done I want it in my town.  French fries, hot dogs, yaki onigiri...
I really just want 20 vending machines lined up in a row.
Some people want to get a waffle from a vending machine.
To be perfectly honest, I have a dream to open a space on Main Street in Half Moon Bay with a bunch of Japanese vending machines.  I actually think it's possible to execute this dream soon but I'm a little embarrassed - what kind of dream is that?

Let's just say, if you have this dream too or you want this, please let me know!

No comments: